- Perry Williams: Hello Dear, I am strongly agree with your point that the web analytics is associated with the social...
- Philip Sheldrake: Nice overview Marianina. I wanted to post a link to an article in Business Week from June about the...
- Luisa Woods: Hi Marianina, I think you make a very good point about the importance of segmentation. I like to carry...
- Eric T. Peterson: Marianina, Nice to have seen you Monday in London! I just got this post so perhaps something odd is...
- Marianina Manning: Hi Luisa, Thanks for your thought-provoking comment! I agree that new ways of looking at web...
- 7 Ways to make web analytics work better in companies
- Measuring social media, influence, debate, buzz monitoring
- Web analytics winners and losers? It’s the people that make the difference.
- Simple segmentation for your website and better web analytics understanding
- Web Analytics Wednesday in London – the future of web analytics
- Digital cream: revealing debating at econsultancy’s marketing event
- Google Analytics Tip: Ecommerce tracking set up, screenshots and why it’s useful
- Reliving my customer’s experience and some nice screenshots
- Internal site search part 2
- The best charts ever and food for thought for us web analysts
- August 2008 (1)
- May 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (1)
- March 2008 (3)
- February 2008 (2)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (5)
- October 2007 (4)
- September 2007 (5)
- August 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (6)
- June 2007 (3)
My Blogger Friends
1. Over time will departmentalised/silo-d analytics areas become part of a larger research and analytics function reporting directly to the Financial Director or chief executive officer? Presenting completed analysis or recommendations to executives can be far less effective on an on-going basis than the continuous, informal questioning and answering between managers and analysis. I think [...]
Have I missed any out? Which do you prefer? My preference is for a hybrid model with a web analytics solution that uses [...]
Click here to see and also listen to my presentation of how Rightmove are using in this particular case tealeaf to understand their customer experience better and replay exactly what their visitors did and see it in their eyes (I’ve saved the presentation using Jing Project which is absolutely fab).
The presentation is just under 5 [...]
This Thursday 8th Nov I’ll be presenting at the London Stock Exchange and next wednesday 14th Nov at Web Analytics Wednesday in London’s covent garden. As we move beyond pure web analytics, to trying to get into our customer’s head to understand their experience on our website, how can customer experience management tools help us.
There are [...]
As web analysts, at times to fully get to the heart of an business issue we need to bring together web analytics metrics with empathy of the customer experience.
This is where customer experience management tools, which are not cheap, such as tealeaf and speedtrap have created a niche, and include a browser replay feature of individual [...]
- Campaign effectiveness (7)
- Consumer segmentation (3)
- Customer experience (5)
- Engagement metrics (5)
- Events (7)
- Google Analytics (5)
- Ideas (12)
- Influence (3)
- Management theory (2)
- Marketing (18)
- Microsoft Gatineau (1)
- Podcasting (1)
- Site search (2)
- Social Media (7)
- Social media analytics (2)
- Social media strategy (3)
- Statistics (2)
- Virtual Worlds (1)
- Web Analytics (39)
|« Oct||Dec »|
Wordpress theme by Wordpress Themes
Web Analytics Princess by Marianina Chaplin