- Perry Williams: Hello Dear, I am strongly agree with your point that the web analytics is associated with the social...
- Philip Sheldrake: Nice overview Marianina. I wanted to post a link to an article in Business Week from June about the...
- Luisa Woods: Hi Marianina, I think you make a very good point about the importance of segmentation. I like to carry...
- Eric T. Peterson: Marianina, Nice to have seen you Monday in London! I just got this post so perhaps something odd is...
- Marianina Manning: Hi Luisa, Thanks for your thought-provoking comment! I agree that new ways of looking at web...
- 7 Ways to make web analytics work better in companies
- Measuring social media, influence, debate, buzz monitoring
- Web analytics winners and losers? It’s the people that make the difference.
- Simple segmentation for your website and better web analytics understanding
- Web Analytics Wednesday in London – the future of web analytics
- Digital cream: revealing debating at econsultancy’s marketing event
- Google Analytics Tip: Ecommerce tracking set up, screenshots and why it’s useful
- Reliving my customer’s experience and some nice screenshots
- Internal site search part 2
- The best charts ever and food for thought for us web analysts
- August 2008 (1)
- May 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (1)
- March 2008 (3)
- February 2008 (2)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (5)
- October 2007 (4)
- September 2007 (5)
- August 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (6)
- June 2007 (3)
My Blogger Friends
Consumer Generated Media (“CGM”) is the term that encompasses all social media content on the Internet authored by consumers. This content ranges from blogs, to social networks, consumer review sites, message boards, and videos.
Social networking and connecting with customers is all the buzz, for example yesterday Forrester Research did a webcast on “Know your Customers’ [...]
Say for example, we would like to compare the performance of three different marketing campaigns against one another, by which I mean organic, ppc, online banner advertising, we would want to analyse the conversion rate of the campaigns over time.
First of all, we would take the average conversion rate on a daily basis, by average [...]
I will post more about this later in terms of my key take aways overall. But for now, thanks so much to Rene and Aurelie for their interesting event Web Analytics day and their hospitality. Here are some take aways from the event.
Ian Thomas from Microsoft showed us some slides from Gatineau which will be launching [...]
This is a different type of post from normal because there will be lots of graphics instead of words. I am also ill at the moment which is really annoying. The question being, which online marketing banner is more effective, from a web analyst’s perspective of course, and which other bits of data or charts would you [...]
Last weekend I went to the inaugural Podcamp UK and co-presented a session with Lucie Follett on the monetisation of podcasting and podcasting measurement using engagement metrics, in the auspicious surrounding of Birmingham’s NTI (new technology institute). It was fast paced and innovative. You may be able to spot us in one of the photos? There [...]
- Campaign effectiveness (7)
- Consumer segmentation (3)
- Customer experience (5)
- Engagement metrics (5)
- Events (7)
- Google Analytics (5)
- Ideas (12)
- Influence (3)
- Management theory (2)
- Marketing (18)
- Microsoft Gatineau (1)
- Podcasting (1)
- Site search (2)
- Social Media (7)
- Social media analytics (2)
- Social media strategy (3)
- Statistics (2)
- Virtual Worlds (1)
- Web Analytics (39)
|« Aug||Oct »|
Wordpress theme by Wordpress Themes
Web Analytics Princess by Marianina Chaplin