- Perry Williams: Hello Dear, I am strongly agree with your point that the web analytics is associated with the social...
- Philip Sheldrake: Nice overview Marianina. I wanted to post a link to an article in Business Week from June about the...
- Luisa Woods: Hi Marianina, I think you make a very good point about the importance of segmentation. I like to carry...
- Eric T. Peterson: Marianina, Nice to have seen you Monday in London! I just got this post so perhaps something odd is...
- Marianina Manning: Hi Luisa, Thanks for your thought-provoking comment! I agree that new ways of looking at web...
- 7 Ways to make web analytics work better in companies
- Measuring social media, influence, debate, buzz monitoring
- Web analytics winners and losers? It’s the people that make the difference.
- Simple segmentation for your website and better web analytics understanding
- Web Analytics Wednesday in London – the future of web analytics
- Digital cream: revealing debating at econsultancy’s marketing event
- Google Analytics Tip: Ecommerce tracking set up, screenshots and why it’s useful
- Reliving my customer’s experience and some nice screenshots
- Internal site search part 2
- The best charts ever and food for thought for us web analysts
- August 2008 (1)
- May 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (1)
- March 2008 (3)
- February 2008 (2)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (5)
- October 2007 (4)
- September 2007 (5)
- August 2007 (4)
- July 2007 (6)
- June 2007 (3)
My Blogger Friends
This will only be a shorter post than normal because it doesn’t apply to everyone – well mainly to those who use google analytics with sites where their pages have unintelligible endings looking something like this www.yoursite.com/default.asp?docId=15097 (usually running on cmses) or running on different subdomains or domains eg www.yoursite.com/analytics or blog.yoursite.com/analytics who want to have [...]
In the path to web analytical enlightenment (heaven), there is no one answer or even one path - a bit of a misnomer really. However, since we have to start somewhere here is a 5 step web analytics plan that I have developed after working with a number of clients that really helps me to get the [...]
The web analytics wednesday in London last night was useful, interesting and fun. There must have been 40 web analysts who worked for well-known companies such as RBS, Morethan, BT, Boden, Total Jobs and analytics consultants, agencies and providers. Thanks to SCL Analytics for organising it all so well and the free drinks!
The meeting kicked [...]
I think of web analytics like a puzzle. You need to get all the bits together and understand their context and importance in order to get a big picture overview.
For example, today if we look at the key conversion rate for your website (whatever that might be). Everytime there is a fluctuation in the conversion [...]
Social networks online, such as Facebook and Myspace are becoming more and more important. Increasingly, marketing through these online social networks will become ever more prevalent. For example, a friend of mine has launched his “socialight” application onto Facebook’s open API (which means external programmers can add programs and applications to facebook – not just [...]
This is more of an addendum to my other post on social networking analysis meeting web analytics and marketing.
Social Network Analysis (SNA) is a good foundation, but another way of seeing the full picture of the true influence of social network is to look at value networks as these include traditional financial values within the [...]
- Campaign effectiveness (7)
- Consumer segmentation (3)
- Customer experience (5)
- Engagement metrics (5)
- Events (7)
- Google Analytics (5)
- Ideas (12)
- Influence (3)
- Management theory (2)
- Marketing (18)
- Microsoft Gatineau (1)
- Podcasting (1)
- Site search (2)
- Social Media (7)
- Social media analytics (2)
- Social media strategy (3)
- Statistics (2)
- Virtual Worlds (1)
- Web Analytics (39)
|« Jun||Aug »|
Wordpress theme by Wordpress Themes
Web Analytics Princess by Marianina Chaplin